I found these zingy and fun ribbons at the Range yesterday. Never been before, but it was opposite the garage I was collecting my friend from so I popped in to see what it was like.
When I got home we had the most unbelievable storms - lots of rumbles and hailstones. Perfect crochet weather I thought. So for an hour before collecting the buns from school I attacked my slowly growing cushion cover.
I'd slip stitched all the squares together the night before so I was finishing off with a couple of rows of dc edging to bring it all together. I started off sitting on my hard desk chair as Pip had taken up all of the comfy armchair beside my desk. Then she moved over ever so slightly ...
... so I slid in bedside her.
Edged my bum over a bit ...
... and there we are she took over for a bit while I had a catnap (hahaha - aren't puns awful).
So back to my nimble fingers again, I've finished the edging and started on the flowers. I thought I'd use Vanessa's flowers as they are the perfect size for this project. Just need to do these and make the back and I will finally have a beautiful flower garden cushion.